TAE Aerospace, a global aerospace company serving commercial and defence customers worldwide, and Mylan, one of Australia’s leading suppliers of medicines to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS), have both recently joined the Citiswich Business Park.
On the back of this recent growth and the completion of the estate’s Hume Drive extension we’re excited to announce we’re releasing new industrial lots to the market.
Land in the business park is available from 2,500 square metres up to five hectares.
An existing building comprising 6,575 square metres is also now available for lease or sale.
Citiswich Business Park’s benefits are unparalleled:
- Citiswich has direct access to the Warrego Highway from the north and Brisbane Road from the south – it is strategically positioned near the junction of the Ipswich Motorway and Cunningham Highway.
- The business park has B-double access throughout.
- Citiswich is in a central location to service South-East Queensland – it connects to a direct high-speed route from Citiswich to the Port of Brisbane, Brisbane Airport, and west to Toowoomba.
- The Bundamba State School, sporting clubs, the Bremer Institute of TAFE, local shops and parks are all within easy reach of Citiswich.
- Public transport is within walking distance with the Ebbw Vale train station located at the Brisbane Road estate entry.
- The estate has great amenity with cafés, a gym and Costco already located within the business park, along with a planned childcare and retail precincts.
We have affordable land and building options to suit all types of industries and businesses. They are selling fast so secure now at Citiswich Business Park!
View Connectivity Map
For all enquiries, please contact:
Todd Martindale, Development Manager at Citiswich Business Park
+61 418 779 811